Sunday, August 31, 2014

Update time!!! =) ( WITH PICS)

Helllo allll!

Really, I am cutting it close.  I have approximately 8 hrs before Sept!(which is CRAZZYY) so this is  a quick one! haha!

A few housekeeping announcements! lol
1. Great news is GEORGIA FOOTBALL SEASON AGAIN!! haha

2. Thailand has been selected as a "Bring It Home" winner for a second year in a row! Big CONGRATS to Christine Bedenis!  Thanks to all who voted!!

3. Taking part in my first 10k Sept 14! Ahhh nervous but minus that iced Thai tea I had Friday night, Im doing great! and im excited!

4. 7 more months til CLOSE OF SERVICE!

5. No still unsure of my WHATS NEXT! SOOOO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME MONTHS BEFORE YOU ASK HAHA!

Now Picture Time!!!

My sisters! Crazy Crazy Crazy! haha
My host mom surprised me with a new phone! =) love her!
Investigating in Phetchabun then lunch with p' uhhay

Bowling for nay's bday! 

MEE! 
This is Brandon. He lives in Phetchabun about 3 hrs away from me
We were asked to work an event about violence against women and children in the big city. 


Field trip with my office! we rented all these buses lol! smh!

My bus! CONSTANT KARAOKE 

And somehow I sat here!!!? smh 

UMBRELLAS!!! HAHA 

The elderly went on the field trip as well! We went to the Grand Palace! 

Kids learning! =)  at the temple! 
Working Mayumis camp! great fun! 

We had soooo much food!



These seniors did an amazing jjob working with the kids and leading the games! 


Next are pics of my life skills day camp! 








Body Spelling =)



 
Egg drop project!







Love these kids! 

And thats it for this month! I hope all is well! Thanks for the support always! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment